Last Updated: November 08,2019
What Is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited commercial email. Brainmadder prohibits the use of our products and services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution and delivery of spam. Any customer found to be using Brainmadder’s products for sending spam will be found in violation of this policy and our Terms of Service. Consequences for violation of this policy include immediate account termination as well as liability for civil, criminal or administrative penalties and damages.
What Is Prohibited by Brainmadder?
In compliance with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act and other global regulatory Acts, Brainmadder prohibits the following:
- Emails sent with invalid or forged headers
- Use of a Brainmadder or other third party domain name to transmit email without express consent
- Inclusion of unauthorized URLs hosted by Brainmadder within spam
- Subject lines containing false or misleading information
- The use of harvested mailing lists or any list where the recipient has not given their prior consent
- Any other means of deceptive addressing and misrepresentation
- Interfering with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the services and products offered by Brainmadder
Anti-spam law is not unique to the United States. Global regulations empower many governments to enforce laws with similar requirements. Penalties can include fines and/or jail time. We reserve the right to report the use of our services for spam to the relevant authorities necessary to protect our users.
How to Notify Us
If you have received unsolicited email from one of our customers please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If Brainmadder finds unauthorized or improper use, it may, without notice, take action in its sole discretion, including blocking messages from a particular Internet domain, mail server or IP address as well as terminating any account found in violation of this policy.